Why this could be a suitable tutor to boost your typing speed
Typesy 2017, formerly Ultimate Typing, is here to make the task of utilizing a computer keyboard an easier and ultimately more enjoyable task. It’s been developed by eReflect which is one of the leading publishers in the field of elearning software.
This popular tutor will identify where you are going wrong and suggest ways in which you can improve your keystroke efficiency, no matter your age or profession. It is both comprehensive and, above all else incredibly usable. Keep reading our Typesy Review 2017 to see if this is the typing tutor that will suit you most.
Typesy 2017 – Overview
- Numerous activities: Typesy 2017 (visit website) has well over 500 unique exercises that you can utilize to improve anything from your typing speed to your hands’ memory placement and more.
- Video instructor: Numerous studies have shown that the human mind learns best when it is told what to do in a friendly, direct approach. Via video technology, it allows you to retry those tricky exercises over and over again with helpful encouragement throughout the entire process.
- Personal statistics: For each and every user of Typesy 2017 the software will track your progress and give you a full range of informative data.
- Cloud synchronization: The internet is everything these days. You can install the latest cloud version on any personal computer in the world with an internet connection and sync your data. Resume your learning right where you left off!
Typesy 2017 – Main Features
1. Numerous activities
Typesy 2017 is designed for the whole family to use, especially when it comes to the exercises that you can utilize for learning.
Are you a traditional learner, who adapts best when they are told what to do via on-screen prompts? UT will cater for you. Are you an interactive learner, who will improve best when you can type along via a fully interactive virtual keyboard to the instructional videos on offer? Well, UT can cater for you as well.
And what about those of us who need a bit of fun and games in order to take on board all that information? Whether you are a child seeking to improve your typing speed for that pesky homework or an adult looking to learn in a fun, educational environment, well guess what? UT is great for you too.
2. Personalized program
We all learn best when we are enrolled on a program that builds upon our strengths whilst slowly integrating new skills along the way. This is the learning approach taken by the program.
The tutor will learn just how quickly you are learning new skills by monitoring your progress each step of the way and then suggesting ways which you can improve. Just how you choose to improve is up to you.
As previously mentioned, if you feel you ever need help with any of the typing activities on offer then there is a personalized video instructor to help you every step of the way. They will offer you hints and tips alongside what is shown on screen to ensure that you get the most out of the software.
Steps have even been taken to ensure that the instructional videos and hints and tips are as non-repetitive as possible, with several variations of the same instruction recorded to ensure that you better understand the task at hand.
Typesy 2017 (visit website) will also allow you to educate yourself whilst you improve your typing. Wikipedia.org is a fantastic tool and the company has managed to combine the two into one. This means you can import any Wikipedia article and utilize it for your daily activities, learning valuable information along the way!
You even have access to well over 500 eBooks in a variety of categories, from cooking and baking to crime thrillers and contemporary classics.
3. Clean, modern interface
A lot of the best typing software published today suffers from the issue of an aged and uninteresting interface. This is an issue that the developers have managed to eliminate with their updated typing tutor. It keeps text on screen at a minimum save for the activities you are partaking in.
This tutor also offers sleek lines and numerous shapes to keep your eyes interested in what is on the screen. From explosive dialogue boxes to bright, colorful images and modern in design instructional animations, UT offers one of the most legible services around in the field of assistive software.
4. Fully tracked statistics
One of the biggest incentives to keep on learning is a tool that shows you just how far you have come since the beginning. It offers as many statistics as you can imagine.
From the most basic of information, including your words typed per minute to the full range of keystrokes you perform including individual fingers, Typesy Typing is an information hive. This only adds to its usability. It tells you where you can improve, and allows you to specifically target your weaknesses via the numerous activities on offer.
5. Numerous licenses and accessibility
Up to five users can register on the cloud system. This means that you can install up to five personalized programs on any desktop computer or laptop and access it whenever you like. One license will give you access to all courses, tools and videos for a duration of three years.
Furthermore, you can choose to sync your learning with the cloud server. You can upload all your progress to date, and if you install the program on another machine with an internet connection, you can pick up right from where you left off!
You even have the ability to share each and every one of your typing achievements online. From typing your very first exercise, to reaching your final milestone, Typesy 2017 will inform you and your friends on just how much you have accomplished.
You can even compare your progress with the average user and your friends via numerous databases and charts, adding a friendly rivalry to proceedings.
|Cloud based typing tutor with video instructor, expert lessons, course creator, games and group learning. Modern interface. 5 users. All ages, all platforms.|
6. Other specifications
- Import, create or share lessons
- Use Wiki Connect to use any web resource for scheduled typing exercises
- Scientifically designed finger drills for each hand
- Learn in groups and share your results
- Sync your activities with other computers
- Customize your own text
- Enjoy keyboard training, accuracy or speed lessons
- 5 user accounts and unlimited system installs
Benefits of Typesy 2017
- Typesy is an incredibly powerful tool and all you need to master it is a little bit of time and patience. 7 minutes a day in fact. eReflect have managed to piece together a program that works faster than any other product on the market to deliver results.
- There is a huge variety of activities on offer, alongside 7 unique styles of learning. This incredibly usability means that the program is just about suited for anyone, anywhere in the world.
- There are also many unique games on offer. From the classroom environment comes Hangman, from the world of computer games comes Typing Monster and so forth. Get lost in the variety of games on offer, all of which will improve your typing accuracy and hand form.
- All the while you learn at your own pace. It has been previously mentioned how it delivers instant results. But if your a complete first timer or an adept typing whiz, the software will adapt just to suit your needs.
- Incredible usability is always part of the company’s modus operandi. Change anything from the background color, to the style of font to the type of activities you want to partake in. You even get a personalized certificate of achievement when you reach new milestones, allowing you to print off and remember just how far you have come!
Any things to consider?
The virtual keyboard is incredibly useful at developing your skills, but some instructions given by the program can be confusing, especially if you are not the most computer literate.
Whilst this trainer offers over 500 typing activities, other software currently available such as Ultrakey offers slightly more in this area.
Perhaps the games aspect is emphasized a little too much by the program. Having fun whilst learning is obviously of huge importance, but there is a much wider range of activities on offer if you prefer games over reading, which will not appeal to all users of the software.
The software is cloud based and requires an active internet connection. With one license you will get access to the course for a duration of three years. This is common for cloud based services as you will benefit from constant updates and upgrades as well as platform independent synchronization.
How does it compare to other software in the field?
One of the best features is UT’s comprehensiveness. Aside from Ultrakey which has over 300 more typing activities on offer, no other software in the field of typing offers as wide ranging a service.
The number of activities one can undertake is also huge. Typically, competing software has in the range of 3 learning methods and around 50-100 games and activities. Typesy takes this value and triples it, all for the same ball park figure as competing developers.
Typesy Review 2017: The Verdict
Typesy aka Ultimate Typing (visit website) is an incredibly impressive product and one that you should look into if you are looking to improve your own typing or that of your loved ones. The activities on offer are numerous and are varied enough to keep you wanting more and the instructional, personalized videos are a big help also.
Whilst some products might offer a higher amount of activities, the tutor’s incredible usability may be way more attractive to individual, students, professionals and teachers. Learning is not the most fun of past times, but this typing instructor is here to make the process as smooth, informative and enjoyable as possible. Highly recommended.
Do you like our Typesy Review 2017? Please let us know or share on your favorite social media platform. If you have any questions, you can use the comments or write us an email.