RevitUpReading 3.0 – Online course by expert Abby Marks Beale
Rev It Up Reading 3.0 (visit website) is a fully-redesigned speed reading course for desktop and tablets aiming to advance the existing reading skills of a person. The course by industry expert Abby Marks Beale includes exercises, levels and progress charts all aimed to make you read faster and also understand more.
The program spans over nine modules and includes assignments, worksheets, feedback and tips to practice daily. Keep reading our review for all the latest updates and features.
Rev It Up Reading Review – 9 Powerful Modules
1. Learning about the reins – this first module is going to show the reader what the course revolves around. The module is designed to show the reader the reins and show them how progress will take place and how it will be shaped as they go along.
2. The regression stage – at this point the program is going to be trying to prevent regression and rereading because they are a waste of time and a telltale sign of bad readers. Since this has a lot to do with memory, the module will attempt to work on that.
3. Reciting to myself – this module helps the reader to say certain words out loud so that they can be effectively understood as well as remembered. This is a problem that most people face with reading because retention of content doesn’t come naturally to most people.
4. Combining the state of thought – in this part readers shall be taught to group important phrases and word formations so that understanding can be improved dramatically. This also helps with the speed because words are more quickly connected to the background of their usage.
5. Comprehension skills – at this stage the other corners of the pie have been worked at and the concentration then goes to basic comprehension. Understanding the context of the text and the writer’s tone and deriving information from the topic all comes under comprehension. The module also teaches skimming by placing one’s fingers on the text and then bringing them down with some of the main points.
6. Pulling down and tweaking – the customer will basically be exposed to techniques that allegedly pull down and leach the information out of most large sentences by emphasizing on two-thirds of the sentence.
7. Organizing everyday reading – this module will give you valuable lessons on organization and how reading can be fun given that it is done on a schedule and using the techniques mentioned above in order to be effective.
8. The skills of non-fiction – since non- fiction can be boring for some people, reading it and making a mental report of essential or key points can be difficult. This module will teach skimming and extracting of key points from nonfiction works.
9. The last run through – this last step just wraps the program up and summarizes some important tidbits of information so that readers can begin implementation.
Rev It Up Reading – Benefits
- Advanced tracking and personal progress chart
- 17 interactive, timed exercises and tests
- Narrated course and stories
- Stop course and start where you left
- Extremely user-friendly. No printing required for course materials
- All modules together make about 5 hours
- 24/7 learning via website, on iPads or Android tablets
- Made with the help of experts
- Free 120 page eBook “10 Days to Faster Reading”
- Great 24-hour email support to ask questions
- Visit website for more details
Notable features of RevitUp Reading 3.0
Ease of use – this program has nine easy modules that take a very slow-moving approach that could appeal to most people’s level of understanding. Allowance appears to have been made for extremely poor readers who cannot start operating at a certain speed without practice. Also, the time that has been set which is roughly 40 minutes per level is very appropriate and easy to work with. Concentration is at its maximum till a certain period of time and it starts from flag from then onwards.
Internet course – the Rev it Up course is available 24 hours via the web and on your tablet. This also makes it a very suitable choice since most study, office and eating places have net capabilities.
Remembrance emails – after the course has been completed the company that made the program attempts to test you on the skills you will have learned. This is done by continuously sending emails that hold information about the modules to the customer himself.
PDF book for greater ease – the PDF book makes it even easier for readers to get the information that is needed. The book contains all the contents of the course in detail and can be downloaded by absolutely anyone with an internet connection.
Exercises – This reading course offers a lot effective exercises to improve reading speed. The course will guide you through them step by step. The training section includes common exercises such as:
- Peripheral vision training
- Hand tracking techniques
- Eye tracking strategies
Pros and Cons
- Can be used easily wherever there is WiFi
- Quick program progress with only 5-7 hours in total
- Author can be contacted and a reply received very quickly
- Ample chance for revision of the modules because of regular email service
- Reference book in the form of a PDF file for additional information
- Package quite on the pricey side, but there is a $49 7-Day pass available
- Absence of WiFi or internet means no access to online course software
Rev It Up Reading Review – Summary and Verdict
This selection of modules aid better understanding which is a challenge for most ordinary readers. Memory skills are also largely sharpened and the reader is able to remember more of what he/she read after taking this online speed reading course. The entire plan is in steps which makes it easier to grasp and even revise if need be.
The availability of the course on the web and now via tablets makes it very accessible even though the package comes at a rather expensive price. Since reading skills are a need for everyday life now in most types of environment, it can be considered a useful, worthwhile investment.
Pricing: $49/7-Day Pass | $199/90-Day Pass | $299/365-Day Pass.
Help & support
The course fees include a reliable email service with fast responses to your questions. You may also contact customer service via a toll-free number.
What do you think of Rev it Up Reading version 3.0? Review it in the comments below.