FastReaders is an affordable online course. What’s in the box?
Since reading is such a very important skill it is no wonder that many people are opting to improve themselves in it. Online learning courses are a trend that is increasingly being picked up by students of all ages who genuinely have issues with effective reading. The problem may also lie with dissemination of information.
FastReaders 2016 attempts to target all sorts of problem areas when it comes to reading and also targets bad comprehension capacities. Because of its step by step routine the reader is quickly able to apply helpful skills to everyday reading tasks and really make the most of them.
The modules or exercises that the customer will come across when they start using the program are described below. There are quite a few but each module has a different purpose and helps the user in a different way.
1. Giving exams – the reading related exams that are a part of the program are essential in brushing up skills as well as testing adequate recall of the content that is taught. Some people might find it boring but testing really helps long term application of fast reading principles.
2. Checking progress – progress checking outlines mistakes and problem areas as well as achievements. The charts that the program prepares with regard to progress can be downloaded onto your computer.
3. Digital Library – this program has a wide selection of books to help the reader practice and come up with their own conclusion about what works for them particularly technique wise.
4. Customization – FastReaders allows the reader to get their own texts onto the site so that they enjoy learning more. Training is also most effective in this way because the interest is maintained.
5. Games – the games that are provided for training and practice make the whole experience a little more fun and eye coordination is also checked which is key for effective reading and retention of the information.
6. Importing RSS feeds – feeds can be imported and your preferable feeds can find their way onto the site for reading practice.
Features FastReaders 2016
- Lots of user support and further information is available.
- Refunds of money if the program is not helpful to you.
- Pages and content can be widely customized.
- Plenty of exercise to polish newly learnt skills.
- Presence of exercise exams.
- Usable with reference to portable players.
- Vocabulary lists are available and a large number of books to read from.
Notable Benefits of FastReaders
Affordability – the program is much cheaper if compared with other or similar speed reading software courses out there that charge a lot more. The price for all the services rendered under this program can be discounted as well. There are roughly three levels and their price ranges differ. A standard reader looking to improve can star through this program by paying only $14.95 at the most basic level. If a reader is looking to go pro they will obviously have to pay more and that in the scope of months. The basic level fee spans over three months.
Aids comprehension – the exercises are specifically designed to get comprehension going and to aid retention of information as well. The exams are also designed to this effect. The reader may be asked to import certain types of content if that suits them more and then they are asked to apply the principles just learnt. Your reading speed on average is determined and previous scores are comparable to the current scores so that the reader knows where the possible deficiencies lie. This present a sort of alterable progress chart that can be worked upon for betterment.
Uses practice exercises – this program uses a variety of exercise and exams to test and implement certain principles and this is a vital part of the overall course structure. The practice exercises may be focused on imported content according to the reader’s preferences or it might be any other text bordering on standard 500 words being used for assessment.
Works on portable players: this program works on various players such as PSP, smartphones and iPads. This makes the program workable even if the reader is going from one place to another. The interface supports use on various devices and particularly on phones on the go. Availability of this feature will depend on the monthly plan you choose,
Pros and Cons
- Accessibility from any computer.
- Subscribe according to the level of difficulty you are facing.
- Great budget choices for everyone.
- Inclusion of RSS feeds, including the reader’s favorite ones.
- Vocabulary exercises for practice.
- Portable players supported.
- A level of customization allowed.
- A lot of choice with regards to available books and other texts.
- Internet access is needed.
- No rating available to judge how a reader’s comprehension is working.
- Not enough variety in test content which might make it boring and dull.
FastReaders Review: Summary
The FastReaders 2016 course covers a wide variety of areas that most people would usually have problem with. By improving comprehension and memory capacity many issues such as regression can reading can be effectively avoided. Since most people must read a large number of files and pages for work or college it is very helpful to be able to remember content after having skimmed through it only once.
Linux, Windows, and Mac computers support this program and it can be used while traveling or commuting as well. With some internet access the program can improve reading substantially in a short period of time.
Help & Support: The company offers a Frequently Asked Question area plus email support.
Further reading: Best Speed Reading Course – Review